When ordering parts for talkers, please specify which type(s) of toys you need parts for. The talker kits call for four different sizes of belts:
1. Full-sized Mattel talkers (Chatty Cathy, Mrs. Beasley, etc.)
2. Talking Barbie (Julia, Steffie, Ken, etc.)
3. Talking Buffy (Small Talk family, etc.)
4. Matt Mason
Pullstring for Mattel and Ideal talkers is available. I normally send 6 feet (enough for three dolls) for $1.00; longer lengths are available.
My unbreakable white plastic replacement pull rings are also $1.00 each. They're a slightly different size than the originals.
I'm currently stocking three types of talker pullstring ferrules, for:
1. Full-sized toys (Chatty Cathy, Mrs. Beasley, etc.)
2. Talking Barbie and Buffy
3. Matt Mason backpack ($1.00 for set of two)
Parts for Suzy Smart and other battery-operated mechanical talkers:
1. Silicone drive tubing ($1.00 for two sizes)
2. Custom drive belts (mail photocopy of original for size match.
Replacement steel needles for full-size Mattel talkers, Suzy Smart, and some Ozen talkboxes.
Extra screws for Charmin' Chatty repair.
Please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with payment to:
607 South Holly Street
Medford, OR 97501
You can pay by PayPal, of course; add an extra dollar for packing and shipping and send payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If ordering bulky or fragile parts by mail (light bulbs, motors, grease, liquid vinyl) please add two dollars, for postage and a bubble envelope.
Click here for other sources of parts for vintage toys.
©2003-2011 Talky Tina Press, Medford, Oregon